Rimon Entry Exam
1. A minimum grade of A- in the concentrated courses of the program (marked with # )
2. A minimum grade average of B in the other required courses of the program
3. Graduation Project*: Minimum Grade of B
4. Portfolio of scores and/or recordings: Minimum grade of B
Each graduate must submit a selection of scores and recordings that he/she wrote, composed or performed during his/her studies at Rimon. (Details outling the requirements for the portfolio may be obtained at the Office of Academic Affairs).
5. Each graduate must aquire a minimum of 15 credits of approved extra curricular work. (A list of approved projects can be obtained from the Office of Academic Affairs).
6. Each graduate must participate at least once, during his/her studies at Rimon, in the Composition Competition and in the Competition for Arrangers.
*Eligeability for the Graduation Project is depanded on:
1. Aquiering ,at least,98 credits from the reguired course of the program.
2. A minimum grade of A- in the concentrated courses of the program (marked with # )
*Approved arranging courses:
2.Advanced Symphonic Orchestration
**Approved composition courses:
1. Composing for Theater
2. Programmatic Music
3. Film Scoring