Rimon Entry Exam
1. A minimum grade of A- in the concentrated courses of the program (marked with #)
2. A minimum grade average of B in the other required courses of the program
3. Graduation Project*: Minimum Grade of B
4. Portfolio of scores and/or recordings: Minimum grade of B
Each graduate must submit a selection of scores and recordings that he/she wrote, composed or performed during his/her studies at Rimon. (Details outlying the requirements for the portfolio may be obtained at the Office of Academic Affairs).
5. Each graduate must acquire a minimum of 15 credits of approved extra curricular work. (A list of approved projects can be obtained from the Office of Academic Affairs).
6. Each graduate must participate at least once, during his/her studies at Rimon, in the Composition Competition and in the Competition for Arrangers.
*Each graduate must compose an original symphonic score for a film (in consultation with the Head of the Film Scoring Department) to be played live on the graduation concert.
Eligibility for the Graduation Project is depended on:
1. Acquiring, at least, 108 credits from the required courses of the program.
2. A minimum grade of B+ in the concentrated courses of the program (marked with #)
*** Students with an ensemble rating of 2222 and up on piano are not required to take Secondary Keyboard and must take electives instead.