cceptance to the program is determined only after the 1st year by the faculty of the Song Writing program. Each student must submit a portfolio of his/her works and achieve minimum grades in the concentrated courses (Details outlying the requirements for the portfolio and the grades may be obtained at the Office of Academic Affairs). A minimum Ensemble Rating on Voice of 2222 for Singer/Song Writers Majors is required.
1. A minimum grade of A- in the concentrated courses of the program (marked with #)
2. A minimum grade average of B in the other required courses of the program
3. Graduation Project*: Minimum Grade of B
4. Portfolio of scores and/or recordings: Minimum grade of B
Each graduate must submit a selection of scores and recordings that he/she wrote, composed or performed during his/her studies at Rimon. (Details outlying the requirements for the portfolio may be obtained at the Office of Academic Affairs).
5. Each graduate must acquire a minimum of 15 credits of approved extra curricular work. (A list of approved projects can be obtained from the Office of Academic Affairs).
6. Each graduate must participate at least once, during his/her studies at Rimon, in the Composition of Poetry project and in the "RockRimon" contest.
*Eligibility for the Graduation Project is depended on:
1. Acquiring, at least, 98 credits from the required course of the program.
2. A minimum grade average of B+ in the concentrated courses of the program (marked with #) 3. Singer/Song Writers majors must have a minimum ensemble rating of 4444.
3rdyear Mandatory Courses for Singer/Song Writers majors
3rd year Mandatory Courses for Song Writing majors